Are you a Thought Leader?
At Fresh Intelligence we’re always open to new ideas. Think you have something to add? Do you look great in orange? Get in touch, We’d love to hear from you.
If you don't see a position below that suits your skills and are still interested in joining our team feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicant is primarily responsible for scripting online surveys while at the same time working with the team on new programming innovations and initiatives. We are looking for people with strong attention to detail, project management skills as well as a thorough understanding of basic software product development processes. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the applicant will work cross functionally with individuals from every department.
You should enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere and prefer a small-business, fast paced working environment.
· Strong knowledge of flash and graphic tools (e.g. Photoshop, Paint and Firework)
· MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and FTP skills
· Proven ability to master the use of new software applications quickly
· Knowledge of Confirmit or other survey environments would be preferred but not required
· Mobile programming experience is preferred (e.g. iOS and Android)
· Ability to test, troubleshoot and validate code;
· Programming surveys
· Advising the team on programming best practises
· Development of better processes and/or tools that help Fresh Intelligence deliver a better service to the client
· Create client friendly reportal links
· Create data tables for the research team
At Fresh Intelligence we do custom research fast.
We live, breathe and act on our Orange Socks philosophy. Every FI’er (Fresh Intelligence Employee) is a thought leader. We think differently, act immediately and most importantly we propel, empower and drive our clients forward. An important part of our process is designing and programming surveys and we are currently looking to add a new programmer to our team.
If this position interests you please send your resume to:
Ben Ippolito VP, Operations